The use of this Internet site is subject to the following terms and conditions. The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs hereby disclaims all responsibility for the content of this Site and, by its regulations, holds the individual(s) named as the author and/or as the publisher of each item on the site as exclusively responsible, in their respective roles as author and publisher, for any infringement of the law and any action and/or claim consequent on such publication, in respect of that item.
- The material on these pages is normally derived from open sources generally believed to be reliable and/or as specifically attributed. Although the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs has used its reasonable endeavors in preparing the materials on this site and steps have been taken to check and to authenticate such material, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs does not guarantee the accuracy of any such information. The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs nor any other person involved in creating or providing this Internet site shall be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising out of your use of this site or any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided.
- All opinions expressed on the Site are those of the named author alone. They do not necessarily reflect the views of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs.
- Copyright of the documents and materials contained on this World Wide Web site is held by the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs. These documents and materials may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted or otherwise used in any form, including electronic copying or used in on-line systems or any part of the Internet for commercial purposes without the express written permission of the relevant copyright holder.
- You may download and/or use the materials for your own private use for non-commercial purposes.
- Please note that all material and information submitted by you to The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs and/or The Journal of International Security Affairs shall not be regarded as confidential and can be used by the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs in any way including copying and publication of your submission in any medium and no payment shall be made by the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs for use of that material or information.